Friday, July 1, 2011

Couponing

Yes, I coupon and I am proud to say it. I like to save and use coupons on anything I can. I am a FAN, but I am not a "Swiper". I like to keep it fair and get what we need and share my coupons with others who truly need them - Especially families!!
Here are a few links I like to use that help me and I really hope will help some of you, too....

Addicted To Saving - Facebook

Southern Savers

Coupon Divas

There are TONS more, I know, but these will help get you started and help get some freebies. Also, All You is a great place to get free stuff. They have a daily give away and if you sign up, they will send you an e- reminder everyday.
I will add these to my resource list and more, but go ahead, get started on those savings now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment