Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunday Qp's - Ready or NOT!!!

So, I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed the lack of exceptional deals in the coupons we have been getting over the past few months. Not sure if it is because of the overwhelming rate of increase in people using them (and obtaining them through illegal means) or if the store policy changes are having an effect or maybe even it is just the season.... (which the last reason really doesn't make sense to me, seems like this is THE time of year we all need more - back to school, sports, scouts, holidays coming up, etc...)
At any rate, it is what it is and we all have to do what we can to get what we need and get the best deal.

With that being said, has anyone found any awesome deals this week, so far? I am working on my lists and will post as soon as I get the results I am looking for, please do the same!!!

Good Luck and Great Deals to you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get some Suave deoderant for $.75 and some Halloween candy 3 for $3.50. Also got a free thermal heat wrap for my back compliments of CVS. Other than that, I'm having the same problems with lack of good coupons and lack thereof in good sales.

    ReplyDelete